Are you a cancer survivor? Want learn more about the Relay For Life and how you can be honoured? Come out the Knights of Columbus on March 26 at 6:30 to hear about the Relay For Life and what we have planned this year to recognize cancer survivors. Caregivers can also register to be part of the event as well. Survivors get a free t-shirt and a meal and get to complete the first lap to kick off the 12 hour relay. They also get to release balloons to signify the number of years they have been a survivor ~ it is a very moving experience!
Event date is Friday 7th June 2013, 7 pm at St. Joseph’s High School!
Name of Event: Cancer Relay for Life Survivor Information Night
Date of Event (start and end): 26 March 2013
Time of Event (start and end): 6:30 pm
Location: Knights of Columbus Hall, 265 Wellington Street
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- 80 for 80: Celebrating Eighty Years of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario - November 28, 2013
- Snow Squall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Deputy Commissioner Larry Beechey retires from OPP - November 27, 2013
- Snow Squall watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Blowing up education - November 27, 2013