Looking for a special gift this Holiday Season? Make memories together at the 2016 Day Out With Thomas – Ready, Set, Go Tour!
Tickets are now on sale!
For tickets visit: http://www.ticketweb.ca/…/st-thomas-elgin-memorial-c…/24955…
The event is hosted by the Elgin County Railway Museum in
St. Thomas, Ontario July 16 &17, and July 22-24, 2016.
Tickets are $25 + hst per person (age 2 and up) and include;
• A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine and hear Thomas greet his fans!
• Meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
• A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets.
• Storytelling, video viewing, live children’s entertainment featuring music, magic & puppets
• Bubbles, Island of Sodor hay bale maze, Misty Island cool mist tents, inflatable bouncers, model railway displays, creatures and more!
• Event tickets also include free admission to the Elgin County Railway Museum.