Homeopathy has been practiced worldwide for more than two hundred years. According to the World Health Organization, homeopathy is the world’s second largest system of medicine for primary health care. It is a system of medicine which uses highly diluted natural substances, such as plants, minerals or animal sources which stimulate the body to heal itself.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HOMEOPATHY?
- Homeopathy does not suppress symptoms, but cures
- Homeopathy stimulates the body to heal itself.
- There are no side effects.
- Medicines are safe, gentle and effective.
- Homeopathy treats the whole person – physical, mental and emotional.
- Treats according to the symptoms, not to the disease name or diagnosis.
WHAT CAN HOMEOPATHY TREAT?
- Allergies; Asthma
- Asperger’s/Autistic Spectrum
- Attention Disorders
- Autoimmune Disease
- Candida & Other Yeast Problems
- Childhood disease
- Chronic Fatigue
- Degenerative Diseases
- Digestive Problems
- Dyslexia & Learning Disabilities
- Ear Infections
- Eating Disorders
- Gallbladder and Liver Disorders
- Gynecological and Menstrual Problems
- Headaches and Migraines
- Heart Disease
- Hypo- and Hyper- thyroidism
- Infectious Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Colitis & Crohn’s Disease
- Lyme’s Disease
- Menopause issues
- Mood Swings
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Disease; Eczema
- TMJ Problems
But as mentioned before, homeopathic treatment is not based on – nor limited by – the name of a disease or medical condition. It treats the whole person and the symptoms present.
About the Author
I am a 3rd year Homeopathy student at the Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine in Toronto. To complete my training I will be taking internship patients that will be directly supervised by a local Homeopath with many years’ experience.
Initial case: $40 + HST
Follow up visit: $25 +HST
Acute case: $25 + HST
(Receipts will be given by the supervising Homeopath)