Allergy Alert – Undeclared milk in Kameda brand rice crackers
Recall date: March 19, 2013
|Brand Name||Common Name||Size||Codes(s) on Product||UPC||Reason for Recall|
|Kameda||Baked rice cracker – Kotsubukko||124 g||All codes||0 74410 63018 8||Allergen – Milk|
For more information, consumers and industry can call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342 / TTY 1-800-465-7735 (8:00 a.m. to 8:00p.m. Eastern time, Monday to Friday) or by filling out the online feedback form.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Monday, March 25th, 2013 at 11:00 am and is filed under Health Hazard Alert. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.