HOLMES, Lillian….. At University Hospital, London, on Saturday, June 15, 2013, Lillian (Clarke) Holmes in her 84th year. Beloved wife of the late Donald “Don” Holmes (2007). Loving mother of Sandy Holmes, Dave Holmes, Kathy Taylor, Tom Holmes, Susan Holmes, Rob Holmes and their spouses. Proud grandmother of Nick, Brad, Mike, Jennifer, Andrea, Chris, Ashley, Nicole, Sarah, Neil, Matthew, Danielle, and Sandy and great grandmother of Madilyn, Braxton, Taylor and Lily. Dear sister of Kathleen Nantau and Robert Clarke and sister-in-law of Bill and Margaret Holmes, Evelyn Clarke and Eleanor Clarke. Predeceased by her brothers Jack Clarke and James Clarke. Friends will be received by the family from 2-4 and 7-9pm on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at the A. Millard George Funeral Home, 60 Ridout Street South, London.
The funeral service will be conducted at New Apostolic Church, 111 Wortley Road, London, on Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 7pm. Cremation with private interment in Woodland Cemetery, London. As an expression of sympathy, donations may be made to the charity of your choice. ****The family has requested that no Lilies be sent, due to allergies****. Online condolences, memories and photographs shared at http://www.amgfh.com
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Certain Heinz brand infant food may contain packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms - March 9, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - March 2, 2014
- Public presentation of winning concepts from Fanshawe College Design Charrette for Talbot Street - February 27, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 27, 2014
- Rainfall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 20, 2014