MOORE, Marilyn J. (Lyons) – At the St. Thomas-Elgin General Hospital, St. Thomas on Monday, July 8, 2013. Marilyn J. (Lyons) Moore of R.R.#2, Belmont in her 72nd year. Beloved wife of Peter. Dear mother of Michael Moore (Trudy) of R.R.#1, Belmont and Mark Moore (Susan) of Port Stanley. Loving grandmother of Amanda and Austin. Fondly remembered by nephews Dan Lyons (Karen) of Milton and Paul Moore (Amanda) of R.R.#2, Belmont and by a niece Andrea Jabra of Stoney Creek. Also survived by a brother-in-law Jim Moore (Elsie) of R.R.#2, Belmont. Predeceased by a brother Jim Lyons and a sister-in-law Gwen Lyons. Cremation has taken place.
Friends will be received at the BIEMAN FUNERAL HOME , 3970 Hamilton Road, Dorchester (Thursday 2-4 and 7-9 p.m.). A memorial service will be conducted at Belmont United Church, Belmont on Friday, July 12 at 2:30 p.m. Reverend Dr. Arthur Hiley officiating. Interment of cremated remains, Avon Cemetery. Memorial contributions to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario or to the Belmont United Church would be appreciated.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Certain Heinz brand infant food may contain packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms - March 9, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - March 2, 2014
- Public presentation of winning concepts from Fanshawe College Design Charrette for Talbot Street - February 27, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 27, 2014
- Rainfall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 20, 2014