MOORE, Marilyn J. (Lyons) – At the St. Thomas-Elgin General Hospital, St. Thomas on Monday, July 8, 2013. Marilyn J. (Lyons) Moore of R.R.#2, Belmont in her 72nd year. Beloved wife of Peter. Dear mother of Michael Moore (Trudy) of R.R.#1, Belmont and Mark Moore (Susan) of Port Stanley. Loving grandmother of Amanda and Austin. Fondly remembered by nephews Dan Lyons (Karen) of Milton and Paul Moore (Amanda) of R.R.#2, Belmont and by a niece Andrea Jabra of Stoney Creek. Also survived by a brother-in-law Jim Moore (Elsie) of R.R.#2, Belmont. Predeceased by a brother Jim Lyons and a sister-in-law Gwen Lyons. Cremation has taken place.
Friends will be received at the BIEMAN FUNERAL HOME , 3970 Hamilton Road, Dorchester (Thursday 2-4 and 7-9 p.m.). A memorial service will be conducted at Belmont United Church, Belmont on Friday, July 12 at 2:30 p.m. Reverend Dr. Arthur Hiley officiating. Interment of cremated remains, Avon Cemetery. Memorial contributions to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario or to the Belmont United Church would be appreciated.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- 80 for 80: Celebrating Eighty Years of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario - November 28, 2013
- Snow Squall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Deputy Commissioner Larry Beechey retires from OPP - November 27, 2013
- Snow Squall watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Blowing up education - November 27, 2013