John William Woolley of Wallacetown passed away peacefully on Sunday June 16, 2013 at the St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital in his 80th year. Born October 18, 1933. Son of the late Sanford and Olive Woolley. John worked for the Ministry of Transportation for 33 years and is a member of Cameron Lodge #232. Beloved husband of Barbara [Morrison] for 55 years. Loved father of Kevin and Janet of Dutton, Scott and Carrie of St. Thomas, Sanford of Fingal, Terry and Sidonia of Thamesford. Cherished grandfather of Dana [Jay], Shelby [Ryan], Niven [Megan], Rene, Riley, Ashley, Randi [Kyle], William. Dear brother of Beulah Christie of Sault St. Marie, Evelyn [Blake] Bennett of Belmont, Joyce Bearton of New Market, Margaret McCloskey of Windsor, Pat [Ron] Jackson of Mossley. Predeceased by brothers Ray, Lewis and Ervin and sister Mildred Neil. Dear Brother-in-Law of Betty White, David [Joann] Morrison, John [Roberta] Morrison, Dorothy Mayo, Irene Budden, Peter Morrison, Linda Phillips, Larry [Cindy] Morrison, Helen [Bob] White. Missed by a number of nieces and nephews, neighbours and friends.
Friends will be received at the Arn Funeral Home 193 Shackleton St. Dutton 519-762-2416 Tuesday 2-4 & 7-9 where the complete funeral service will be held on Wednesday June 19 2013 at 1:30 p.m. Cremation. Interment of ashes in Dorchester Union Cemetery at a later date. Donations to St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital Foundation or Dutton United Church would be appreciated. Email condolences firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Certain Heinz brand infant food may contain packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms - March 9, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - March 2, 2014
- Public presentation of winning concepts from Fanshawe College Design Charrette for Talbot Street - February 27, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 27, 2014
- Rainfall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 20, 2014