Reporting to the St. Thomas Community Store and Donation Centre Manager, this position will provide assistance to Donors, remove donations from Donor’s vehicles, process donations into appropriate categories, maintain accurate records and ensure facility security, maintenance, and health & safety.
- Excellent customer service & oral communication skills
- Team player
- Flexibility- must be willing and able to work weekends and evenings
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bend, reach, stand for extended periods of time; lifting and carrying which could be excess of 18kg
- Able to perform basic math skills and complete basic reports
Hours: Part time
Employer: Goodwill Ontario Great Lakes-St Thomas Community Store
Interested applicants should submit a resume by AUGUST 30, 2013 TO:
St. Thomas Community Store and Donation Centre
ANGELA BRASIL, Manager or
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.