Employment – Medical Secretary
Job ID: 090
- Medical office is hiring for the position of Medical Secretary, for both a Rheumatology and Cosmetic practice.
- The Medical Secretary will perform a variety of secretarial duties to the physician and other members of the clinics as assigned.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Organized, able to multi-task; work efficiently
- Proven strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge/ experience using an EMR
- Background and/ or experience in Marketing
- Background and/ or experience in the Cosmetic Medicine field
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Hours: Full time
Please email resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
The following two tabs change content below.
Beginning in a one room office at the local YMCA, the Elgin-St. Thomas Youth Employment Counselling Centre opened its doors in 1986. Originally offering services to youth, the agency’s purpose broadened to serving all unemployed and underemployed in Elgin County. A partnership was established with Fanshawe College in 1990. the office has relocated six times and currently is located at 400Talbot Street, St. Thomas. An Aylmer satellite location opened in 1998 and a West Lorne satellite location was opened in 1999.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age.
With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, March 26th, 2013 at 5:16 pm and is filed under Employment.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.