Employment – Plant / Operations Manager
- Oversee the day to day operations of a micro brewery.
- Management experience in a Small to Medium sized processing/manufacturing/distribution enterprise required
- Must be willing to learn all aspects of the business
- Demonstrated analytical and mechanical abilities an asset
- Supervision, organization and scheduling of all aspects of opreation
- Budgeting and cost control experience
- Experience with computer applications (email, documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Post-secondary education in applicable technical field is required
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday but may be on call during weekends
Apply to Employment Services Elgin
Complete a “Job Request Form” and submit with a Current copy of your resume for Order # 084 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting job # 084
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.