Forklift Operator – Automotive Production
- Operate industrial forklift to move merchandise, equipment or bulk materials to proper locations
- Ensure the safe operation of a forklift
- Retaining both verbal and written work instructions
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Combination of sitting & standing throughout shift
- Material handling; lifting 10-40LBS if needed.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience driving forklift in a production environment.
- A valid transferable or in house forklift certification. (Client will re-certify if expired )
- Must be able to work either wither a straight afternoon shift.
- CSA approved safety boots/shoes and glasses
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts + overtime if needed
- Lifting on a frequent basis will be required at times
Salary: The wage is $15/hr + 4% vacation pay. Direct deposit – paid weekly
Hours: Forklift Operator to work a straight afternoon shift.
Employer: SRG Staffing
Please forward an updated resume with 2 work references to one of the options below:
*NEW http://www.srghr.com/ to fill out an online application & attach your resume
In person: 55 Brock St Tillsonburg ON
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.