General Labourer – Manufacturing
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Perform other labouring and elemental duties
- Completion of High School
- Manufacturing experience (factory work) an asset
- Speak, read and write English
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, do repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads (physically demanding)
- Attention to detail, excellent hand-eye co-ordination and manual dexterity essential
- Must be able to work as part of a team
Salary: $13.00 an hour. Medical, Dental, Disability, Life & Group Insurance, Pension and Vision Care Benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
Apply in person between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at:
1191 Jane Street West
West Lorne, ON
or by Fax to (519) 768-2737
or email resume to:
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
The following two tabs change content below.
Beginning in a one room office at the local YMCA, the Elgin-St. Thomas Youth Employment Counselling Centre opened its doors in 1986. Originally offering services to youth, the agency’s purpose broadened to serving all unemployed and underemployed in Elgin County. A partnership was established with Fanshawe College in 1990. the office has relocated six times and currently is located at 400Talbot Street, St. Thomas. An Aylmer satellite location opened in 1998 and a West Lorne satellite location was opened in 1999.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age.
With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 6:27 pm and is filed under Employment.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.