Job ID: JM#308 Apply Direct
The Housekeeper will monitor the cleanliness of the facility and programming equipment to ensure the delivery of above standard service to members. The successful candidate will be a team player who displays good communication skills and demonstrates a commitment to member service. Responsibilities: Cleaning and maintaining all member and staff areas of the facility. (Locker rooms, meeting rooms, gymnasium etc), Working with the team in a positive and enthusiastic manner, to ensure member safety and satisfaction, Commitment to serving all members, Demonstrating a commitment to YMCA Mission, Vision and Values, Assuming other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable team player and able to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven cleaning or housekeeping experience.
- WHMIS trained (can be provided if not in place).
- Current 1st Aid/CPR
- Experience with the safe and proper use and storage of cleaning supplies.
- Upon offer of employment, will be required to obtain Criminal reference che
Hours: Thursday & Friday 4:00 pm -10:30 *May be subject to alteration as required to meet YMCA scheduling requirements
Employer: YMCA OF WESTERN ONTARIO
Resumes will be accepted until September 24, 2013
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Alex Sutherland, Director of Facility Services and Housekeeping,
YMCA of Western Ontario, 20 High Street, St Thomas, Ontario, N5R 5V2
OR VIA EMAIL AT ASUTHERLAND@YMCAWO.CA
OR FAX TO 519 631-4131
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.