Retail Sales Associate
Job ID: WL #031
- Sales Counter Person & Customer Service
- Load & unload trucks and be able to lift up to 25 KG on a regular basis
- Yard Duties as Outlined and must be able to work in inclement weather conditions
- Exercise great communication skills with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Reports to Owner and store Manager
- Education: Grade 12 minimum
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a valid G licence with a clean driving abstract and ability to drive a truck
- Excellent attention to detail and mechanically inclined
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must be bondable
- Successful candidate will be required to undergo a Criminal Background Check
Salary: To be discussed at Interview. Monthly evaluations for the first 3 months.
Hours: Full time Approximately 40 Hours per week (8 to 4) Monday to Friday. Seasonal Hours, Flex shifts with 1 to 2 shifts per week 12 to 8. Saturday/Sunday 1 to 2 times per month. Overtime at short notice.
Apply to Employment Services Elgin in St. Thomas or West Elgin Support Services in West Lorne,
Complete a “Job Request Form” and submit with a Current copy of your Resume for Job Order WL #031
Or email resume to: email@example.com Quoting job order WL #031
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.