Wire Harness Assemblers (Light Industrial)
- Using hands and/or small hand tool tools/equipment
- Inspection of molded plugs for excess plastic material (flash)
- Check products for correct dimensions and other specifications
- Rework and ensure part characteristics comply with quality specifications
- Inspection heat shrinks on harness for accuracy & correct position on harness
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Must be able to read schematics, blue prints & technical drawings.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with experience in: hand crimping, wire stripping, wire cutting, calipers & rulers.
- CSA approved safety boots/shoes and glasses
- Ability to lift 5-20LBS when needed
Salary: The wage is $10.65 afternoons + 4% vacation pay – direct deposit paid weekly + .50 shift premium for the afternoon shift
Hours: This is an ongoing position working 40 hours as week. This is a straight afternoon shift working 4 straight 10 hour shifts – Fridays off! Also straight day shift working 5 – 8 hour shifts.
Employer: SRG Staffing
Please forward an updated resume with 3 work references to one of the options below:
In Person: 19 Baldwin St Upper Tillsonburg
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
This entry was posted on Friday, June 28th, 2013 at 5:39 pm and is filed under Employment. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.