John Wise honoured in Ottawa
Anne Wise and her family joined Joe Preston in Ottawa yesterday to honour former Members of Parliament and Senators who have passed away in the last year.
Former Elgin MP John Wise, who passed away in January, was recognized during the ceremony.
Preston noted that the ceremony was bittersweet, as it’s in remembrance of someone who has been lost, but it also brings people together who haven’t seen each other in years.
In the Photo: Gerald, Elizabeth, Jess, Mrs. Anne Wise, Grant and Susan
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 at 8:12 pm and is filed under Joe Preston MP. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.