What is the name of your business?:
Lori’s Avon – St Thomas
What goods or services do you provide?:
Avon now carries clothing, shoes, sandals, purses, NHL products, kitchen gadgets, etc as well as the best skin care products, makeup, nail polish, lotions, creams and bubble bath!
What got you interested in this particular business?:
I’ve always loved Avon products, especially the Tranquil Moments bubble bath. It’s not always easy to find an Avon rep, so I decided to become one myself.
How many years have you been involved in this type of activity (even if you did it before it turned into a business)?:
I’ve been selling Avon for 6 years, 4 in St. Thomas.
Do you have any special qualifications or what do you think helps make you successful at your business?:
I love the products! It’s that simple.
Facebook Page of Business:
Contact email for customers:
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- 80 for 80: Celebrating Eighty Years of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario - November 28, 2013
- Snow Squall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Deputy Commissioner Larry Beechey retires from OPP - November 27, 2013
- Snow Squall watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Blowing up education - November 27, 2013