Please care about Cara
Cara is a very loveable young beagle cross (2-3) years old. She is very friendly with everyone that she has met. She is housetrained, well behaved and generally very sweet. She does seem a bit timid, but has warmed up quickly. Although unsure when first meeting new dogs, she seems to get along fine with all of them within a short time. Cara has only met one cat since being with me, and she was afraid of it, so I don’t see any problem with her sharing a home with a cat friend. She is very gentle, and just loves her tennis ball. Cara would love someone willing to play fetch with her, but is also content to play alone.
Cara has been spayed, dewormed, vaccinated, heartworm checked, treated with Revolution and microchipped. Her adoption fee of $390.00 includes her health records. To meet Cara please go to www.allbreedcaninerescue.petfinder.com and fill out an Adoption Application located on the left hand side of our website.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Friday, February 15th, 2013 at 7:52 am and is filed under Pets. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.