Job ID: 221
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other tasks at construction sites, as directed
- Valid “G” class drivers licence, clean driving record (for insurance reasons, must be over 25 yrs. of age)
- Physically fit, able to perform physically demanding tasks for extended periods of time, working outdoors
- Experienced in the safe use of power tools
- Provide your own safety boots, construction helmet
Salary: Depends upon experience
Hours: 50+ hrs. /wk, may include some Saturdays
Apply to Employment Services Elgin
Complete a “Job Request Form” and submit with a
Current copy of your resume for Order # 221
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting job # 221
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.