Job ID: 228
- Delivery Driver / Receiving Inventory
- Minor handyman work
- Good customer service skills essential
- Must be mature, dependable & reliable
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Basic computer skills essential
- Be able to lift and carry heavy loads regularly
- Must have a valid licence (G or better) and a clean driving record
- Willing to learn and be a team player
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Hours: Tuesday to Saturday – Daytime hours
Submit a Current copy of your Resume by email
Specifying Job Order #228 to:
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.