Job ID: 091
- GCW is looking for a cabinet installer. This person must be able to read blueprints or work order specifications to determine layout and installation procedures
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Install, repair and service interior kitchen cupboards, bathroom vanities, using hand and power tools
- Must be able to lift extremely heavy and bulky pieces
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Good eye for details
- Commitment to quality customer service
Salary: Based on piece work
Hours: Full time, to start asap
Apply direct GCW Kitchen & Bath
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.