- Perform tasks required in installation and maintenance of irrigation systems for golf courses
- These positions require travel throughout Ontario, may be away overnight during the work week
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks in all weather conditions
- Safely operate equipment used in lawn irrigation
- Valid driver’s licence and own transportation
- Require safety footwear, additional PPE provided by employer
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Hours: Full time, seasonal
Apply to Employment Services Elgin
Complete a “Job Request Form” and submit with a
Current copy of your resume for Order # 087 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting job # 087
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.