- Oversee the day to day operations of a micro brewery.
- Management experience in a Small to Medium sized processing/manufacturing/distribution enterprise required
- Must be willing to learn all aspects of the business
- Demonstrated analytical and mechanical abilities an asset
- Supervision, organization and scheduling of all aspects of opreation
- Budgeting and cost control experience
- Experience with computer applications (email, documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Post-secondary education in applicable technical field is required
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday but may be on call during weekends
Apply to Employment Services Elgin
Complete a “Job Request Form” and submit with a Current copy of your resume for Order # 084 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting job # 084
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.