- Operate industrial forklift to move merchandise, equipment or bulk materials to proper locations
- Ensure the safe operation of a forklift
- Retaining both verbal and written work instructions
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Combination of sitting & standing throughout shift
- Material handling; lifting 10-40LBS if needed.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience driving forklift in a production environment.
- A valid transferable or in house forklift certification. (Client will re-certify if expired )
- Must be able to work either wither a straight afternoon shift.
- CSA approved safety boots/shoes and glasses
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts + overtime if needed
- Lifting on a frequent basis will be required at times
Salary: The wage is $15/hr + 4% vacation pay. Direct deposit – paid weekly
Hours: Forklift Operator to work a straight afternoon shift.
Employer: SRG Staffing
Please forward an updated resume with 2 work references to one of the options below:
*NEW http://www.srghr.com/ to fill out an online application & attach your resume
In person: 55 Brock St Tillsonburg ON
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.