- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Perform other labouring and elemental duties
- Completion of High School
- Manufacturing experience (factory work) an asset
- Speak, read and write English
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, do repetitive tasks and handle heavy loads (physically demanding)
- Attention to detail, excellent hand-eye co-ordination and manual dexterity essential
- Must be able to work as part of a team
Salary: $13.00 an hour. Medical, Dental, Disability, Life & Group Insurance, Pension and Vision Care Benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
Apply in person between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at:
1191 Jane Street West
West Lorne, ON
or by Fax to (519) 768-2737
or email resume to:
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.