JOB POSTING #57-13CCS
ELGIN COUNTY LIBRARIES
Posting Date: June 7, 2013
Position: (8) Library CAS Youth Initiative Workers (Community Access Sites)
Effective: August 28, 2013 – March 31, 2014 or until 420 worked hours are completed; whichever comes first.
Library Locations: Aylmer Belmont Springfield Straffordville/Pt. Burwell Dutton Rodney West Lorne Pt. Stanley/Shedden
Salary: $11.00 per hour
Customer service skills, organizational and time management skills; oral and written communication skills, previous experience working and/or volunteering with the public and children an asset.
Proficiency in computer software and internet applications, knowledge of web page development, familiarity with the operation of a Rural Library System.
Must meet age requirements for grant eligibility (age 15-30).
Must be enrolled in school or have completed a course at the postsecondary level. Must be available for evening and Saturday shifts.
Closing Date: 4:30 p.m., Friday, June 28, 2013
To be considered, please submit your resume including cover letter quoting
the job posting number and location(s) of interest to the:
Human Resources Assistant
450 Sunset Drive, St. Thomas, ON N5R 5V1
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Certain Heinz brand infant food may contain packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms - March 9, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - March 2, 2014
- Public presentation of winning concepts from Fanshawe College Design Charrette for Talbot Street - February 27, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 27, 2014
- Rainfall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 20, 2014