Position Type: Full-time / Permanent
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2013
A progressive General Motors dealership in St Thomas is looking to expand their collision team with a Licenced collision technician with refinish experience.
- Dupont waterbourne paint technology
- Accredited insurance repair facility
- Busy collision center servicing all makes and models
- GM experience an assest but not required
Disbrowe ranks as one of the top GM dealers in Canada for excellence in customer satisfaction and has been servicing the automotive needs of customers in Elgin County for over 88 years. We are a family owned and operated business that encourages employee teamwork, integrity and excellence. We offer competitive wages and benefits in a state of the art facility.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Certain Heinz brand infant food may contain packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms - March 9, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - March 2, 2014
- Public presentation of winning concepts from Fanshawe College Design Charrette for Talbot Street - February 27, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 27, 2014
- Rainfall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 20, 2014