- Multi-talented individual required
- Repair/install machinery (millwright)
- Operate a variety of machines (bottling, etc,)
- May perform supervisory duties
- Must have a high degree of mechanical aptitude
- Millwright experience an asset
- Must be an analytical individual with a proven ability to troubleshoot problems and create timely solutions
- Fork lift experience an asset
Salary: Depending on experience
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday but may be on call during weekends.
Apply to Employment Services Elgin
Complete a “Job Request Form” and submit with a
Current copy of your resume for Order # 085 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting job # 085
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.