Job ID: 235
- Employer looking for Oil and Lube Assistant for busy automotive service shop
- Must have full ‘G’Driver’s Licence and Clean Drivers’ Abstract
- Must have steel-toed shoes/boots
- Any previous experience and/or education in auto sector preferred
- Solid mechanically aptitude and abilities
- Willingness to learn, be motivated and able to pitch in for other duties as assigned and be a team player
Salary: $10.25/hour to start
Hours: full time, permanent
Employer: Speedy Auto Service
Apply in person with Resume and References to:
Speedy Auto Service
845 Talbot Street, St Thomas
Speak with Rick
Or email Resume to:
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.