“It is our great pleasure to be involved in the recruitment process for our client in Southwestern Ontario. On behalf of a tier 1 automotive manufacturer in Tillsonburg; we are presently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician to work on a temporary to full time basis turning full time/perm.”
Wage: $16-20/hr – based on experience + benefits package upon fulltime hire.
Responsibilities and Duties: Reporting to the Quality Manager
- Audit performance of operators for conformance to process specifications, manufacturing design drawings and standard operating procedures.
- Perform in-process rejection procedures when defective material encountered. Documents the corrective action required. Determines optimal process settings by review of relevant input and output variables on operations and materials. Assists in determining the causes of non-conforming product.
- Monitor and collect data on new samples, new tools, gauges and test equipment, new process setups and pre-production and pilot runs. Checking the quality capabilities of operators, processes and equipment. Interprets quality standards to production supervisors and operators.
- Perform all testing, using appropriate, documented test methods and proper calibration procedures. Preparation and issuance of laboratory test reports in a timely manner.
- Perform process capability studies and failure analyses and makes recommendations for process control.
- Communicating with customers relating to quality problems, non-conforming material disposition and corrective action.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
- As a minimum, graduate of college with a diploma in mechanical engineering or quality.
- 1-2 years quality experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- CMM knowledge/experience would be an asset.
This is a temporary ongoing position turning full time permanent.
Must be able to work rotating shifts (days with afternoons biweekly
Salary: Wage: $16-20/hr – based on experience + benefits package upon fulltime hire.
Hours: Temporary to full time basis turning full time/perm. Must be able to work rotating shifts (days with afternoons biweekly
Employer: SRG Staffing
To apply, please submit an updated resume to:
Email : email@example.com
In Person : 55 Brock St Tillsonburg ON
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.