Job ID: WL #031
- Sales Counter Person & Customer Service
- Load & unload trucks and be able to lift up to 25 KG on a regular basis
- Yard Duties as Outlined and must be able to work in inclement weather conditions
- Exercise great communication skills with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Reports to Owner and store Manager
- Education: Grade 12 minimum
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a valid G licence with a clean driving abstract and ability to drive a truck
- Excellent attention to detail and mechanically inclined
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must be bondable
- Successful candidate will be required to undergo a Criminal Background Check
Salary: To be discussed at Interview. Monthly evaluations for the first 3 months.
Hours: Full time Approximately 40 Hours per week (8 to 4) Monday to Friday. Seasonal Hours, Flex shifts with 1 to 2 shifts per week 12 to 8. Saturday/Sunday 1 to 2 times per month. Overtime at short notice.
Apply to Employment Services Elgin in St. Thomas or West Elgin Support Services in West Lorne,
Complete a “Job Request Form” and submit with a Current copy of your Resume for Job Order WL #031
Or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting job order WL #031
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.