- Using hands and/or small hand tool tools/equipment
- Inspection of molded plugs for excess plastic material (flash)
- Check products for correct dimensions and other specifications
- Rework and ensure part characteristics comply with quality specifications
- Inspection heat shrinks on harness for accuracy & correct position on harness
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Must be able to read schematics, blue prints & technical drawings.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with experience in: hand crimping, wire stripping, wire cutting, calipers & rulers.
- CSA approved safety boots/shoes and glasses
- Ability to lift 5-20LBS when needed
Salary: The wage is $10.65 afternoons + 4% vacation pay – direct deposit paid weekly + .50 shift premium for the afternoon shift
Hours: This is an ongoing position working 40 hours as week. This is a straight afternoon shift working 4 straight 10 hour shifts – Fridays off! Also straight day shift working 5 – 8 hour shifts.
Employer: SRG Staffing
Please forward an updated resume with 3 work references to one of the options below:
In Person: 19 Baldwin St Upper Tillsonburg
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.