Job ID: JP384 AD
SRG is an award winning full service human resources firm recognized for professionalism, innovation, unique approach and business savvy. SRG is proud to be celebrating over 23 years of expertise in human resource solutions including workforce management, training recruitment, employee assessments and HR consulting.
We are currently searching for a Workforce Development Manager to join our Tillsonburg team.
The Workforce Development Manager will be responsible for working with and engaging local community and government agencies to support the workforce development needs of our clients and employees. In addition this position will manage all areas of branch operations, sales and marketing, and training and develops strategies that continually meet the needs and expectations of the client and the corporation. Qualified applicants should have experience in the following areas:
- 5 + years in community relations, including but not limited to Human Resources, New business development, sales, marketing.
- Chamber of Commerce member
- Government knowledge, preferred experience in education or Industry sectors
- Extensive involvement in the local communities – volunteering & committee participation
- Previous participation/high level of networking with community groups
- Proven relationship building skills demonstrated through customer commitment
- Post secondary diploma or certificate in a business or human resources related program
- 4+ years experience in a leadership role
- 3+ years proven out-side sales experience selling a service
- Excellent presentation skills and effective negotiator
- Resourceful and creative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in MS Office computer programs
- Establish and maintain relationships with government agencies, non profits and educational institutions
- Participation and involvement in the economic and workforce planning organizations of the local community.
- Development of community resources and primary recruitment resources
- Represent SRG at networking events at local and provincial levels
- Advocate for employment opportunities, gaps and labour requirements
- Participate in relevant networking events and conferences
- Serves as the primary contact with all SRG clients
- Conducts marketing calls in accordance with sales plan
- Responsible for the leadership and mentoring of branch staff
For more information about this opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If accommodation is required applicants should make this know in advance.
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Find similar jobs:
ONLY THOSE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY AN EXTERNAL EMPLOYER. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES ELGIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT.
In collaboration with Fanshawe College and under the umbrella name of Employment Services Elgin (ESE), we deliver Employment Ontario’s Employment Services (ES) program. This provincially funder program assists people in finding employment through resources and information, employment counselling, employment workshops and job placements.
In September 2004, the YECC established the Talbot Teen Centre (TTC) as a youth centre for Elgin County. Having purchased and renovated the building at 745 Talbot Street, the TTC now hosts a multitude of programs to promote healthy living and healthy lifestyles to youth 12 to 18 years of age. With its long history of employment counselling and community involvement in a variety of projects, Employment Services Elgin has solidified its expertise in delivering relevant programming, and continues to evolve to best serve clients in a constantly changing labour market.