At approximately 5:30am on the 15th of August 2013 a 38 year old St. Thomas female was arrested after a two week investigation over an alleged disturbance. The female was found to be breaching her undertaking by being at a residence which she was not allowed. She was charged with Breach of OIC undertaking x2. She was held pending a bail hearing
Patricia Vetere, a 51 year old woman from Wallacetown was arrested shortly before 7:00pm near the intersection of Talbot St. and Elgin St. in the City of St. Thomas for having more than 80mgs of alcohol. On August 14, 2013 Police received a call regarding a possible impaired driver. The vehicle was located, stopped and the driver arrested. She was brought to the station where she recorded nearly 2 times the legal limit. She was released on a promise to appear with a future court date as well as an automatic 90 day drivers licence suspension.
Latest posts by The St. Thomas Police (see all)
- Update to Stabbing - March 6, 2014
- Two men arrested for Jewellery Theft - March 5, 2014
- Jewellery Theft During Renovation - March 3, 2014
- Urgent – Missing Person - March 1, 2014
- Impaired Drivers – Stabbing – Domestic Assault – Drug Charges - March 1, 2014