At approximately 5:30am on the 15th of August 2013 a 38 year old St. Thomas female was arrested after a two week investigation over an alleged disturbance. The female was found to be breaching her undertaking by being at a residence which she was not allowed. She was charged with Breach of OIC undertaking x2. She was held pending a bail hearing
Patricia Vetere, a 51 year old woman from Wallacetown was arrested shortly before 7:00pm near the intersection of Talbot St. and Elgin St. in the City of St. Thomas for having more than 80mgs of alcohol. On August 14, 2013 Police received a call regarding a possible impaired driver. The vehicle was located, stopped and the driver arrested. She was brought to the station where she recorded nearly 2 times the legal limit. She was released on a promise to appear with a future court date as well as an automatic 90 day drivers licence suspension.
Latest posts by The St. Thomas Police (see all)
- Noon Hour Collision causes delays - December 4, 2013
- Fail To Remain - December 1, 2013
- Drug Investigation Leads to Arrest - November 29, 2013
- Family dispute leads to arrest - November 26, 2013
- Winter weather responsible for many motor vehicle collisions - November 25, 2013