August 31st at 02:30 am St Thomas Police initiated a traffic stop on Talbot St near Sunset Dr. The vehicle that was stopped was being driven by a 24 year old male. He had a female passenger, and and a young child in an infant car seat in the vehicle. The male driver was spoken and the officer demanded a breath sample be provided into a roadside screening device as there was an odour of an alcoholic beverage on the male’s breath. The result of this test was a “fail”. The male was arrested and taken to the police station where he provided breath samples into an intoxilyzer. The results of these samples were over the legal limit and the male was charged with having in excess of 80 milligrams of alcohol in 100 millilitres of blood. The male was released with a September court date.
Latest posts by The St. Thomas Police (see all)
- Update to Stabbing - March 6, 2014
- Two men arrested for Jewellery Theft - March 5, 2014
- Jewellery Theft During Renovation - March 3, 2014
- Urgent – Missing Person - March 1, 2014
- Impaired Drivers – Stabbing – Domestic Assault – Drug Charges - March 1, 2014