A 20 year old St. Thomas man is behind bars after a late afternoon disturbance in the area of Ross St and Amelia St.
On September 18, 2013 around 4:30pm Police responded to a disturbance after receiving numerous complaints of a large group of youths arguing.
As a result of the investigation the accused was charged with weapons dangerous (waving a knife around), assault and breach of probation. Everyone involved was known to one another and there were no injuries as a result this incident. The accused was held pending a bail hearing.
Break and Enter
On September 18, 2013 at approximately 9:38pm a 46 year old St. Thomas man returned to his residence to find an intruder inside. The male intruder had stolen a block of cheese, ate two bananas, a box of cookies and drank two iced tea drinks. The 38 year old man was pointed out to police a short time later and was arrested and charged with Break, Enter and Theft. He was released with conditions.
Latest posts by The St. Thomas Police (see all)
- Update to Stabbing - March 6, 2014
- Two men arrested for Jewellery Theft - March 5, 2014
- Jewellery Theft During Renovation - March 3, 2014
- Urgent – Missing Person - March 1, 2014
- Impaired Drivers – Stabbing – Domestic Assault – Drug Charges - March 1, 2014