On Sunday June 9, 2013 Police were dispatched to the area of Fairview Ave and Forest Ave at around 1:10 AM, with regards to a report of Mischief. The victim who was driving a vehicle was confronted by an intoxicated male who had jumped out in front of the vehicle. The male first tried to get into the passenger side of the car before coming around to the front of the vehicle where he punched the windshield causing it to break. A St. Thomas man was arrested at the scene and charge with mischief.
On Sunday June 9, 2013 in the early morning hours, Police made arrests for bail violations in two separate incidents. The two males both residents of St. Thomas were found to be in violation of alcohol conditions that were part of their release orders. The males were held in custody pending a court appearance.
The City of St. Thomas
Latest posts by The City of St. Thomas (see all)
- The City of St. Thomas Launches a Cultural Map and Cultural Website - February 10, 2014
- Civic Award Nominations Now Being Accepted - January 24, 2014
- Director of Finance and City Treasurer Announces his Retirement - January 14, 2014
- Boil Water Notice Lifted - September 21, 2013
- Notice To Water Customers Of The St. Thomas Water Distribution System And Surburban Areas In The Municipality Of Central Elgin And The Township Of Southwold - September 21, 2013