A 45 year old St. Thomas man was arrested on Monday and charged with possession of stolen property and breach of probation after stealing a lap top from Inn out of the cold. The man was seen with the lap top the next day by police. He was held pending a bail hearing.
Latest posts by The St. Thomas Police (see all)
- Update to Stabbing - March 6, 2014
- Two men arrested for Jewellery Theft - March 5, 2014
- Jewellery Theft During Renovation - March 3, 2014
- Urgent – Missing Person - March 1, 2014
- Impaired Drivers – Stabbing – Domestic Assault – Drug Charges - March 1, 2014