Canada’s Largest Fire Muster!
Bet you didn’t know that.
and I bet you didn’t know they have been at it for the last 28 years!
SO THIS YEAR
It’s time to show our appreciation to the AMAZING Men, Women and Families of our Fire Department!
Come out to Pinafore Park September 4&5 to watch the fire muster competitions
These are friendly games played by groups of firefighters, friends and spouses.
Traditionally these games were hosted by volunteer department
to bring together far reaching department for camaraderie.
Teams of 5 or 6 people with full turnout gear participate in firefighter skill based games
such as bucket races, burning school house, wheelbarrow races etc.
Firetruck Rodeo: This competition has drivers maneuvering there rigs around an obstacle course for best times.
Antique Apparatus: Awards for apparatus, judged on restoration, uniqueness, classes for years, type of apparatus and many more.
Hosted by the St. Thomas Professional Firefighters Assoc.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- 80 for 80: Celebrating Eighty Years of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario - November 28, 2013
- Snow Squall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Deputy Commissioner Larry Beechey retires from OPP - November 27, 2013
- Snow Squall watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Blowing up education - November 27, 2013