St. Thomas Fire Muster
Canada’s Largest Fire Muster!
Bet you didn’t know that.
and I bet you didn’t know they have been at it for the last 28 years!
SO THIS YEAR
It’s time to show our appreciation to the AMAZING Men, Women and Families of our Fire Department!
Come out to Pinafore Park September 4&5 to watch the fire muster competitions
These are friendly games played by groups of firefighters, friends and spouses.
Traditionally these games were hosted by volunteer department
to bring together far reaching department for camaraderie.
Teams of 5 or 6 people with full turnout gear participate in firefighter skill based games
such as bucket races, burning school house, wheelbarrow races etc.
Firetruck Rodeo: This competition has drivers maneuvering there rigs around an obstacle course for best times.
Antique Apparatus: Awards for apparatus, judged on restoration, uniqueness, classes for years, type of apparatus and many more.
Hosted by the St. Thomas Professional Firefighters Assoc.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 24th, 2010 at 9:52 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.