A low pressure centre over Lake Michigan is expected to slowly intensify as it tracks toward the Central Great Lakes today. Rain associated with the low is streaming north from the Gulf of Mexico to Southern Ontario. Regions near and just north of Lake Erie are expected to receive the highest rainfall amounts with about 25 mm before the rain tapers to showers overnight. This will meet the winter season rainfall criteria of 25 mm within 24 hours, used when the ground is still frozen.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Certain Heinz brand infant food may contain packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms - March 9, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - March 2, 2014
- Public presentation of winning concepts from Fanshawe College Design Charrette for Talbot Street - February 27, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 27, 2014
- Rainfall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 20, 2014