A low pressure centre over Lake Michigan is expected to slowly intensify as it tracks toward the Central Great Lakes today. Rain associated with the low is streaming north from the Gulf of Mexico to Southern Ontario. Regions near and just north of Lake Erie are expected to receive the highest rainfall amounts with about 25 mm before the rain tapers to showers overnight. This will meet the winter season rainfall criteria of 25 mm within 24 hours, used when the ground is still frozen.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- 80 for 80: Celebrating Eighty Years of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario - November 28, 2013
- Snow Squall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Deputy Commissioner Larry Beechey retires from OPP - November 27, 2013
- Snow Squall watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Blowing up education - November 27, 2013