ISSUED BY ENVIRONMENT CANADA AT 1:34 PM EDT FRIDAY 31 MAY 2013
Severe thunderstorms possible this afternoon and early this evening. This is an alert to the potential development of severe thunderstorms with large hail, damaging winds or heavy rainfall..Monitor weather conditions and listen for updated bulletins.
Conditions are favourable for the development of thunderstorms this afternoon. Some of these thunderstorms may become severe, with large hail, damaging winds and torrential rain. The severe weather threat is expected to diminish this evening.
Refer to your local public forecast for further details.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- 80 for 80: Celebrating Eighty Years of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario - November 28, 2013
- Snow Squall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Deputy Commissioner Larry Beechey retires from OPP - November 27, 2013
- Snow Squall watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Blowing up education - November 27, 2013