ISSUED BY ENVIRONMENT CANADA AT 1:34 PM EDT FRIDAY 31 MAY 2013
Severe thunderstorms possible this afternoon and early this evening. This is an alert to the potential development of severe thunderstorms with large hail, damaging winds or heavy rainfall..Monitor weather conditions and listen for updated bulletins.
Conditions are favourable for the development of thunderstorms this afternoon. Some of these thunderstorms may become severe, with large hail, damaging winds and torrential rain. The severe weather threat is expected to diminish this evening.
Refer to your local public forecast for further details.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Certain Heinz brand infant food may contain packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms - March 9, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - March 2, 2014
- Public presentation of winning concepts from Fanshawe College Design Charrette for Talbot Street - February 27, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 27, 2014
- Rainfall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 20, 2014