ISSUED BY ENVIRONMENT CANADA AT 1:11 PM EDT WEDNESDAY 3 JULY 2013
Potential for severe thunderstorms development this afternoon. This is an alert to the potential development of severe thunderstorms with large hail, damaging winds or heavy rainfall..Monitor weather conditions and listen for updated bulletins.
Conditions are favourable for severe thunderstorm development this afternoon with torrential downpours as the main concern. Hail up to 2 centimetres and brief damaging wind gusts are also possible.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Winter Storm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - March 11, 2014
- Certain Heinz brand infant food may contain packaging defects that may allow the entry of spoilage microorganisms - March 9, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - March 2, 2014
- Public presentation of winning concepts from Fanshawe College Design Charrette for Talbot Street - February 27, 2014
- Wind Chill Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - February 27, 2014