ISSUED BY ENVIRONMENT CANADA AT 1:11 PM EDT WEDNESDAY 3 JULY 2013
Potential for severe thunderstorms development this afternoon. This is an alert to the potential development of severe thunderstorms with large hail, damaging winds or heavy rainfall..Monitor weather conditions and listen for updated bulletins.
Conditions are favourable for severe thunderstorm development this afternoon with torrential downpours as the main concern. Hail up to 2 centimetres and brief damaging wind gusts are also possible.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- 80 for 80: Celebrating Eighty Years of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario - November 28, 2013
- Snow Squall Warning for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Deputy Commissioner Larry Beechey retires from OPP - November 27, 2013
- Snow Squall watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - November 27, 2013
- Blowing up education - November 27, 2013