Bueckert, David of Aylmer
Bueckert, David of Aylmer passed away at St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital on Thursday, June 13, 2013. He was 68. Beloved husband of the late Justina (Hiebert) Bueckert (2007). Dear father of Bernhard “Ben” Bueckert of Aylmer. Also survived by three brothers and three sisters. Born in Cuauhtemoc, Mexico on February 25, 1945 son of the late Bernhard and Katharina (Neufeld) Beuckert. David worked at Imperial Leaf Tobacco for many years. Friends may call at the H. A. Kebbel Funeral Home, Aylmer on Sunday 2-4 and 7-9 pm .
The funeral service will be held at the Old Colony Mennonite Church, Aylmer on Monday, June 17, 2013 at 2:00 pm. Interment, Old Colony Mennonite Cemetery. Share memories or condolences at kebbelfuneralhome.com
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
Tags: Aylmer, Beloved husband, bernhard, condolences, cuauhtemoc, dear father, interment, justina, leaf tobacco, mennonite cemetery, Mexico, old colony, share memories, St. Thomas-Elgin General Hospital, three sisters
This entry was posted on Friday, June 14th, 2013 at 9:05 pm and is filed under Obituaries. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.