Charron- John Edward of St. Thomas
Charron- John Edward of St. Thomas passed away peacefully while surrounded by his loving family at his late residence on Sunday August 18, 2013. Loving husband of Paulette (Fielding) Charron and loved father of John Charron Jr., Vicki (Charron) Anderson and Helen Liddard. Proud grandfather of Brandy McKnight, Amanda Charron, Matthew Charron, Brittany McKnight, Taylor Anderson, Zak Charron and Mieke Charron. Great grandfather of Aiden McKnight, Zoey Bechard, Ryder Curtis-McKnight and Jaxson Bechard. John was born September 10, 1937 in Wallaceburg. He was a chef in the Navy and had retired from the kitchen at the St. Thomas Psychiatric Hospital. The family would like to thank C.C.A.C and St. Elizabeth Staff as they helped to keep John at home and comfortable.
Cremation has taken place. A private service will be held. No visitation. Williams Funeral Home, 45 Elgin St., St. Thomas entrusted with the arrangements. Donations to the Diabetes Assoc. or Cancer.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Monday, August 19th, 2013 at 6:54 pm and is filed under Obituaries. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.