Duffy, Patrick Oscar of Union
DUFFY- Patrick, on July 16, 2013 surrounded by the family he so cherished; Patrick Oscar Duffy of Union passed quietly after a brief battle with COPD. Born October 3, 1932 and predeceased by his parents Arnold and Florence Duffy, and brothers William, Robert, Micheal, John (Jack), and his favourite sister Jean. He is survived by his brother Jim Duffy (Pauline) of St. Thomas. His proudest achievements, children Florence, and son in law Jose Lourdes of London, Robert Duffy of Union and Connie Lunn of London. His grandchildren Madeline and Liam Lourdes. Oodles of nieces and nephews and countless friends across the country.
A gathering will be held at his residence on Sunset Rd on Saturday from noon til 6 p.m. Donations to PAWS for the Spay/Neuter Clinic greatly appreciated. Cremation has taken place. Williams Funeral Home, 45 Elgin St., St. Thomas entrusted with the arrangements.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 17th, 2013 at 6:38 am and is filed under Obituaries. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.