KELEHER, Ross S. of St. Thomas
KELEHER, Ross S. of St. Thomas passed away on Tuesday July 16, 2013 at the Stratford General Hospital in his 78th year. Beloved husband of Janet (Hart) Keleher and loved step-father of Laurie Findlay- Walzak of St. Thomas and Claudia Gunning (George Eastbury) of St. Thomas. Survived by brothers Bev and Frank of Guelph and sister Jean of Meaford. Loved grandfather of Shannon (Chris Wittland) and Gerry (Kathie) Findlay. Also survived by numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and brothers and sisters in laws. Ross was born Aug. 15, 1935 in Guelph. He worked for Timken. Cremation has taken place.
A Private family service will be held at a later date. Donations to the Diabetes Association would be appreciated. Williams Funeral Home 45 Elgin St., St. Thomas entrusted with the arrangements
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 17th, 2013 at 6:34 am and is filed under Obituaries. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.