WELLS , Maxine Mary of Brooklin, On and formerly of St. Thomas
WELLS , Maxine Mary of Brooklin, On and formerly of St. Thomas, passed away peacefully at the Lakeridge Medical Centre, on Thursday, July 4th, 2013, in her 87th year. Beloved wife of the late Robert Wells (2008) and dearly loved mother of Shelley and her husband Richard Phillips of Brooklin, Ont. Loved grandmother of Luke and his wife Janda and Lucy Tuplin and special great grandmother of Rae and Lane. Dear sister of the late Walter Byway. Maxine was born in St. Thomas on November 23rd, 1926, the daughter of the late Harry and Edna (McQuire) Byway.
Resting at Williams Funeral Home, 45 Elgin St., St. Thomas where funeral service will be held Monday at 1:00 p.m. Visitation at the funeral home Monday from 12:00-1:00 p.m. Interment to follow in Union Cemetery. Remembrances may be made to the charity of choice.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 6th, 2013 at 6:52 am and is filed under Obituaries. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.