Positive Forward Thinking
Kohler’s Plan to create a better standard of living and quality of life for those who live and work in St. Thomas.
- Create a plan to address deficient roads by increasing the capital budget over the next 4 years by $1.2 million
- This will resurface an additional 9kms of roads and replace an additional 4.5kms of sidewalk
- 4-year zero percent tax rate average.
- Introduce a motion to change the number of council members to an odd number.
- Introduce a plan that will establish a Ward System.
- Work with the business community to attract new industry and expand existing industries.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Establish a strategy to recruit much needed family physicians by committing $75,000 over the four years to a incentive fund
- Invest in St. Thomas’s youth by committing $25,000 a year in program funding to the Talbot Teen Centre