Fun in the Kitchen with Dr. Peggy: Grilled Pineapple Spears
John and I are taking a much needed vacation week this week. We have been relaxing at the cottage and visiting with some great friends.
Check out the recipe for a healthy dessert we enjoyed with friends over the holiday weekend!
P.S. A great big “Welc ome!” to all the new readers who joined our community since last week! You’re going to love the resources that you’ll find here to help you get to happier and healthier… Enjoy!
“I have been working with Dr. Peggy for awhile now and she has upped my awareness of my posture on and off the ice. It’s really helped me and I’m getting excited for the season.”
~ Brandon Prust of the Montreal Canadiens
It’s the perfect time to take stock of where you are in your current health and wellness situation and where you want to be before the new year.
We have 4 months left in 2013 and when you put your mind to it and lean in, you can accomplish amazing things in 4 months.
I want to let you know about something that I’ve just put together that will help you to really lean in and take control of your health if you are ready this fall.
I created a special Health and Wellness Private Inner Circle that will allow those people who are ready to make a change and who are looking for the information that they need and the tools that will be helpful as they start on a path to better health and wellness.
Grilled Pineapple Spears
- 12 pineapple spears
- Maple syrup
- wooden skewers
- Place the pineapple spears onto the wooden skewers
- Dust the pineapple with cinnamon and pour a little maple syrup over each spear
- Grill on the BBQ on medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 7th, 2013 at 1:05 pm and is filed under Dr Peggy. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.