On Saturday, March 16th at approximately 01:30am St Thomas Police received information that a vehicle was being driven with the hood up and had severe front end damage on Locke Ave. Police attended the area and observed the vehicle to be parked on the side of the road. Police spoke with the 53 year old male driver. The male was arrested for impaired operation of a motor vehicle. The male later refused to provide suitable breath samples and was charged with impaired driving and failing to provide a breath sample. He was later released from custody and will appear in court in late March 2013.
Latest posts by Nathan Leeds (see all)
- Calling all local car fans! - July 19, 2014
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - July 12, 2014
- The Fatherhood Change - July 11, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 8, 2014
- Severe Thunderstorm watch 2 for: St. Thomas – Aylmer – Eastern Elgin County - July 7, 2014
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 16th, 2013 at 10:45 am and is filed under St. Thomas Police. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.